Cold Wear Outfits for Belle
1) Disney Resort Paris: in Paris Belle is super popular it seems. She has the most variations of costumes than anyone else. This is the more common winter outfit she wears - a jacket overtop of her dress. Its very simple.
2) Again in Disney paris but a new variation. This one is more costume-y since it has her wrap around and the roses.
3) Not-So-Scary Cars Cavalcade. This was a parade. Judging by the photos I’ve seen, she probably only wears this cape when its cold. It seems very similar to her blue everyday cape.
4) This is from Disneyland Paris. She wore this when going out to greet guests right before a show started. The other princesses didn’t have capes on though, nor their ‘winter’ versions. My best guess was that she was cold so they gave her a cape. Blue velvet was different from anything she’s worn. Though I have seen a similar cape on Snow White. So maybe they just grabbed it from somewhere?
5) Regular Blue Cape for everyday wear. I posted this photo before. Someone was kind enough to tell me that it wasn’t just because it was raining. She wears this whenever its cold or wet I guess! its pretty cute.
6) Red Storytime Jacket. Belle only wore this during the nights at Christmas when she did her Christmas version of her story on stage rather than the every day one. As far as I know she didn’t wear this in the parks.
7) Belle’s meet and greet red jacket in Disneyland Paris. Paris always gives belle the variant costumes. This is similar to the red one from #6 but slightly different. I haven’t seen many photos of her wearing this. She did it for a meet and greet without the story though I believe.